Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I LOVED IT!



Whoop! I actually finished the last half of City of Bones yesterday and today school starts! :D 

I enjoyed this thrill-ride of a book, the plot was super awesome. During the twists and turns of the story, I felt the rush in my heart as I read. During the first parts of the book I was kinda confused because I couldn't understand some of the places in the story. But as I read on I understood more and it didn't become such a big confusion for me anymore. Personally I've always been into science fiction and fantasy books, I like to escape into a different world from mine, and I do that even when things get hard :). 

But I was put off my some stuff, like one bit with the point of view, it changes quite a bit in parts of the book. 

Overall I really like the story and also the characters, especially one of them, Jace. He reminds me of some boys in my life, they can be really arrogant and infuriating but they have that sensitive side in them. The book also have some funny elements which I laughed out loud to, and my mom looked at me like I was crazy, haha. 

Anyways, I highly recommend this book, I'm gonna start the next book, City of Ashes. I'm super excited to see what's gonna happen next. :) 

...and I need, to get City of Glass :)

xoxo,
Maya Papaya :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment