Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

rollercoaster

Hey hey :) Now I'm reading City of Ashes, and I've only a little of the pages :( 
I don't think I'm going to be able to read that much this week, cause I'll be gone with my choir mates at school for the training center. Until Saturday. 
I'm really excited for it yet I'll be missing Clary and the gang, teehee. 

School was great today, although it was only half-day. I thought I would be cranky since it's the first day of school since the holidays, but I wasn't. I was actually having a good time today :D 
And! We're off to a new topic in English class, mythology. :D whoot! This is gonna be a great unit and I'm excited for the things we're gonna do and even the challenges that are going to come. Well, I say Bring It On! Haha :P 

Anyhoo, I'm going to finish my English homework and then take a shower, eat and pack for tomorrow. And hopefully I'll still have time to read City of Ashes. *fingers crossed* 

Toodleoos!
xoxo, 
Maya.

- My prayers to those who are affected by the earthquakes in the South Pacific - 

No comments:

Post a Comment