Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tithe, Wings.

How could I have forgotten! I bought another book at this too-cute bookstore in Jakarta. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw this book, I've been wanting to read a Holly Black book and I'm really looking forward on reading this one :D 


review from www.simonsays.com;

Sixteen-year-old Kaye is a modern nomad. Fierce and independent, she travels from city to city with her mother's rock band until an ominous attack forces Kaye back to her childhood home. There, amid the industrial, blue-collar New Jersey backdrop, Kaye soon finds herself an unwilling pawn in an ancient power struggle between two rival faerie kingdoms -- a struggle that could very well mean her death.

Actually there was another book, rather similar to Tithe, 
"Wings" by Aprilynne Pike.

Wings.jpg


But, the book was a hardback, and my mom wasn't exactly agreeable with the price, so Tithe was chosen :D teehee. 

I'm still (trying) reading City of Ashes in betwixt all the demanding schoolwork and I just can't wait to read more books! 
Then again, I won't be at school on Thursday and Friday as I have to go to Solo for my uncle's wedding, and we're gonna be spending 12 hours on a bus. That is just, the perfect time for me to read! I really can't wait and I'm super super happy for my uncle and his fiancee :D.

Okeydokey, gotta go now! Toodles! 
xoxo, 
Maya. 



No comments:

Post a Comment